Depart: 7.00am, Antill Street, Hackett (at the bus stop at the top, near the last houses)
Run: Majura to Ainslie, (12km with a 14.6km option)
Please note that this does not include a FIT breakfast due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Undulating run along the base of Mt Majura and Mt Ainslie to the War Memorial.
- Head up the hill towards Mt Majura, turn right and continue past water reservoir.
- Do a dog leg left then right on reaching a car park and gravel road.
- At T-intersection turn right downhill and go past metal gate on right and large telecom tower on left.
- At fork in the road take the left uphill fork and continue past a water reservoir and ACTEW building.
- At the War Memorial turn around and retrace your steps, taking the middle fork of three just before the ACTEW building (12 km).
- For a longer run do a loop of Mt Ainslie (14.6km)